I wish to..
1. I wish to find 365 days of adventure. Adventure can be found anywhere you choose. It doesn’t have to be somewhere you have never been, it doesn’t have to be somewhere you wish to go! Adventures can be created based on the people around you or based on challenges to experience in the moment. I wish for 365 days of adventure.
2. I wish to challenge my creative side on a more personal level. I want to mix my creative goals with my personal goals. For example this blog, I have a lot of goals within Limitlessliv, but I can’t make Limitlessliv a success without my creativity along with it.
3. I wish to expand my comfort zone. This will come with the travel to be done in 2019 and the dancing. The style of dance I will be learning within the new productions is not something I am used to performing! In order to succeed in these productions I need to open up my comfort zone.
4. I wish to begin to trust the universe and the things it has planned for me. I truly believe in the idea that everything happens for a reason and although I may not see the reason right in front of my eyes at that moment doesn’t mean that it is not there. Maybe I have to open my heart a little bigger and simply trust in something bigger.
5. I wish to follow my words with actions. There are times when life gets so congested and overwhelming at times that you forget about all the things you wanted to do for the people you love. I don’t want these things to be an excuse anymore. I want to do what I say I am going to do no matter what the situation. You can never be too far away or too busy for the people you love because at the end of the day you need to make time.
I will say it again,
You can never be too far away or too busy for the people you love because at the end of the day you need to make time.
6. I wish to have the courage to make happiness my own priority. Just like you make time for the people you love in your life, you also can’t forget about yourself! You deserve to give yourself the very love, compassion and attention that you give to others.
7. I wish to stop seeking validation from others. I am going to do what I wish to do for myself. It does not matter what someone else thinks of it because I know the people who will support me are the people who I should be focusing on and caring about. Seeking validation in others only brings yourself down and you never know, maybe you will miss out on an amazing opportunity for yourself.
8. I wish to continue to take risks. The word risk is such a harsh word! This noun is not meant to be easy or dangerous but risks encourage growth, they build resilience, and they spark admiration. Taking a risk could be the very thing that can bring you to everything you have ever dreamed of. I truly believe we have to be smart about it, but sometimes it’s worth taking that chance. Remember, it’s not supposed to be easy, but it will always be worth it, one way or another.
9. Finally, I wish to be confident with what I’ve amassed so far in my life. Not just stuff, but people and memories and experiences alone and shared. I wish to love the people I am surrounded by, to love my job, and to love spending time on this Earth anywhere in the world, whether I am with my loved ones or alone because you can never be lonely if you are happy with where you are and what you’re doing.
I hope you have enjoyed reading my 9 wishes to bring with you in 2019. Remember, it’s not all about new year resolutions, but instead think of things you hope for yourself in the new year.
Before sitting down and writing this post, I had no idea what I wished for myself in 2019. But once I started writing, the ideas just began to flow one after the other. Now it is time to take a final bow to 2018 and I feel ready and confident for my new year in 2019!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
2019 Quote :
“Nothing in nature blooms all year round, be patient with yourself.” (Karen Salmansohn)